Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Just today, as I was trying to figure out my blogger.... all the promps are in Russian, I realized this THANK YOU was never published. I am hoping each and every one of you will accept my most sincere apology for not ensuring it was posted when I intended to post it.
 
Please share this far and wide, and around the globe, as I have been told by Tina, That is where donations came into Grace Haven from.
 
 
 






                                  THANK YOU ...
 
 2 small words that can not possibly convey our gratitude to all of you who are advocating, donating, and shaking heaven on behalf of our kids. Please know this need is very REAL. The danger for Nana, equally real.
 
Tina asked me ...if we have a back up plan, financially.... my response to her "JESUS".
 
We cling to Jesus and believe His promise to us in Mark 11:23, Matt. 21:21, Matt 17:20 and Luke 17:6...."For verily I say unto you. That whosoever shall say unto the mountain, Be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he says will come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he says".
 
 
   Our HOPE is in you Lord. Thank you all, so very much, for your continuing effort... as for Bob and I... we will continue, obedient, eyes on Jesus, walking it out.


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment